- 15 years warranty on the veneer restorations.
- We are so confident in the quality of the care we provide, that if you follow a few simple precautions and maintenance then your veneers should last you 15 years or more.
- Superior craftsmanship and excellence.
- Cost only $ 795 per veneer.
- No interest payment plans available O.A.C.
Frequently Asked Questions About Veneers
Dental Veneers Offer Many Positive Advantages:
- Veneers give you a better and natural smile appearance.
- Porcelain veneers are resistant to stains.
- The color of your new smile can be chosen, veneers can makes dark teeth appear permanently whiter.
- Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing your teeth’s color and shape
- Veneers can improve the look of teeth without cutting it down to place a crown., but offer a stronger, more attractive alternative.
Veneers Can Fix Many Cosmetic Problems:
- Teeth that are slightly crooked
- Teeth that are dark or stained
- Teeth that are chipped
- Teeth with gaps
- Teeth that are worn down
How Long Do Veneers Last?
Veneers generally last between 7 to +10 years. After a certain time, the veneers could need replacement. They can last much longer if you take good care of your oral hygiene.
Do Dental Veneers Require Any Special Care?
Dental veneers do not require any special care. But you can take good care of them with proper oral hygiene, flossing and routine cleanings. Also, wearing a biteguard can reduce stress on them and allow make them last longer.
Dental Veneer Step by Step Process
Discussing the Smile You Want
A smile makeover is a collaboration — between your dentist, the dental laboratory technician and you. The first step is to figure out what you think needs to be changed about your smile. Veneers require 2-3 dental visits. The first visit would be to discuss not only the problems you would like to correct, but also the smile you would like to have.
A Trial Run
Your dentist can create a wax up. This is a stone model of your mouth of the probable outcome of your teeth and what the veneers would look like. It is made for you to get an idea what porcelain veneers can do for your teeth before you commit to the procedure. Trial veneers are made out of an acrylic plastic or tooth-colored material that can be placed directly on your teeth also. This way you get to have preview of your new smile by seeing what you could look like with it.
Preparing Your Teeth
When you feel confident that your dentist understands what you are looking for have come to an agreement on a plan, your teeth then will be prepared for the new veneers. Usually, a small amount of your enamel may be removed by your dentist, to make room for the shell-like veneers. Usually in the front, sides, and biting edges of the tooth. The goal is to remove the least possible tooth structure.
Send to Laboratory
Once your teeth are prepared, we then take an impression (mold) of your teeth. It will be sent directly to the dental laboratory, where the dental technicians will use the mold to create a replica of your teeth on which the veneers will be made. While the veneers are being fabricated, which would take two weeks, you will wear a set of temporary veneers, made of acrylic.
Cementing and Sealing the Deal
After the two weeks, your veneers will be sent back to your dentist and then will be physically placed on your teeth for you to preview before cementing. If you are happy with your veneers and how they look, comfortable with the color, the doctor will then, go ahead and cement them for you permanently. You can go home with your new dream smile.