Angel Dental Care Promises You The Best Dental Care:
- We treat you like we treat our family members.
- We treat you with honesty and integrity.
- We conduct a thorough exam and present you with a customized and conservative treatment plan.
- We diagnose and plan your dental care with honesty and integrity.
- We will contact your physician if we feel there is a health concern.
- Our fees are very competitive and we provide the same high quality treatment without the “high end” prices.
- We strive to minimize or eliminate discomfort.
- We adhere to strict sterilization protocols.
- We provide quality care and not compromise your treatment regardless of your financial situation or type of insurance.
- We work with your insurance company to utilize the maximum benefits for you.
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our office by phone or complete an online appointment request.
For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders, and most major credit cards. Payment is expected at the time services are performed. Feel free to contact our office If your treatment plan requires more comprehensive dental work and you want to discuss financial arrangements.
Patients with HMO insurance can only go to the dental office that they are assigned to. Even though their HMO plan covers many procedures, there are some procedures that are either not covered, or the dental office chooses to upgrade the procedures to a more expensive treatment plan. Often times dental offices charge exorbitant fees for those uncovered procedures. Sometime, those fees can add up to hundreds or thousands of dollars that patients have to pay for out of their own pockets. That’s where our office can help you. If your estimated cost for any dental procedure is more than $800, please contact us.
Regardless of the type of insurance you have, what company you work for or the office you are assigned to, we can help you get your needed treatment done with great care and quality at a much lower cost.
If you already have started treatment, we can still see you for a complimentary consultation and evaluation. We will gladly discuss your options with you. In these tough economic times, you don’t have to overspend for your treatment.
Angel Dental Care offers a comprehensive range of, reduced rate interest and no-interest options with minimum payment plans on approved credit. For our patients who do not qualify, we can either process an application with their co-signer or set up an in house payment plan. No credit check, credit card or social security number is needed for our in-house payment plans.